Iphone

I have an android phone and tablet. Question is it a most have to have an iPhone or iPad?

iPhone no. iPad yes!

Adam

1 Like

Jeffrey,

You MUST have an iPad, which must have cellular capabilities, but do not need a cellular plan… the cellular capabilities allow for GPS signal, for apps like ForeFlight.

Brady

1 Like

One cannot trust the green bubble people, they need to be assimilated into the Borg collective like the rest of us.

3 Likes

Never!!! THE RESISTANCE IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!

Adam

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sounds like ATP is the next campus needing a protest! I’ll start making signs… :wink:

Adam

1 Like

Jeffrey,

iPad is a must! Every airline I can think of utilizes this apple product for an electronic flight bag (EFB). Nearly all the apps you will use in flight training are built specifically for iOS. Whether you like it or not, you’ll have to get used to using an IPad in this career.

Now there’s a lot of convenient features available utilizing other compatible apple devices like an iPhone… but that choice is up to you!

Hannah

1 Like

Well i am making the switch ill have the money to buy the ipad, and apple phone on the 27 of this month. So i can take the written test.

Jeffrey,

I think either we, or you, are confused. You need the iPad for the Airline Career Pilot Program, not to take any of the FAA Knowledge exams (aka writtens).

Adam

1 Like

Thanks adam

Jeffrey,

Many written exam test prep apps are available on the iOS App Store, however it’s not a requirement to have an iPad until you’re starting the ACPP.

Hannah