Its official!

Negative

Dude itā€™s the best part of the whole kit! Donā€™t you remember the emails that told you to CHECK THE PACKING SLIP and make sure you got everything? :joy::joy::joy: I would double check because the backpack is slick. You want it.

Itā€™s not on my packing slip. Just checked. Haha

Weirdā€¦

mine eitherā€¦ jelly :laughing:

Hey man,
Send them an email! My packing list didnā€™t include it so I think they just overlooked us. I want my bookbag :joy:

Now Iā€™m wondering about this book bag lolā€¦i didnā€™t get one either

1 Like

Still got mine! Def email or call. Must have item :slight_smile:

Adam

1 Like

Was attempting to upload a picture but it wouldent let me, so hereā€™s a screenshot of the bag from ATPs gear shop.

You want it

1 Like

Iā€™m more upset now than drizzle was when he got the 190ā€¦

1 Like

I really hope that more people than just you and I get that reference.

1 Like

Did anyone receive an answer about this? just curious

1 Like

Not yet! Make sure you send an email to student services tooā€¦

The backpack is only included if you set a start date after February 1st. I Booked in mid January so it was not included. But it is however for sale on the website.

Before February 1 students were provided mostly electronic books, thus there was no need for a backpack. After February 1 students have been provided mostly paper books, hence the backpack being included to carry them in.

Chris

1 Like

Doesnā€™t switching from electronic to paper seem a bit backwards? :joy:

But if thatā€™s what it took to get me the backpack, itā€™s worth it.

I got paper copies of the books tooā€¦ :cry:

I scheduled on Feb 3 for my start date, received box full of books but no backpack :cry:

Guys, it is a backpack, which was never advertised as being part of the package. We are talking about a career here, letā€™s not get hung up on the small stuff, there are far bigger things to worry about.

1 Like

true, back to studying