Just applied for ATP, what’s next?

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on here so bear with me if it’s been asked before or if it’s a dumb question. I just recently applied for ATP flight school after juggling with many others, but I think this could be the one for me. What can I expect next? I read on the enrollment page an admissions person will contact me via phone call, if that’s the case, does anyone have an idea on how long it’ll take to get that? If anyone can help I’d greatly appreciate it.

-Caden

Caden,

I’d give it a couple of days and if you don’t get a call I’d call them. They’re crazy busy these days!

Adam

1 Like

Caden,

Here is the full enrollment process. As Adam said, if you haven’t heard in a few days feel free to call the admissions line during normal business hours.

Keep us updated on your progress!

Hannah

Caden,

Depending on when you applied for ATP (if it was the weekend), you may have a few applications ahead of you and I am sure, ATP will return to you with some news. If you don’t hear from Admissions by Friday, I would give them a buzz on their mainline to inquire your status of application.

Brady

Hannah,

Thank you and everyone for the responses, they helped a ton! I just called today and got my interview portion done and all questions asked. I now just have to figure out financing, medical, and my admissions flight. If all goes well I’m in! Thank you guys again for your help.

-Caden

1 Like