Real Answers from Real Pilots

King schools private pilot test prep

This is for anyone who is just starting and can’t figure out how to access the King schools private test prep course. Go to program outline on the student extranet, scroll all the way to the bottom and click on the king schools link. It will automatically pre-fill a course key you need to set up your king schools account. I drove myself crazy trying to find this earlier haha, hopefully this helps anyone who had the same issue. Whatever you do, do not buy it separately as it is included in the program.

1 Like

Andy,
Thanks for this! It definitely is tricky to get King Schools started at first.
-Hannah

1 Like

Andy,

Once you complete King Ground School Private Pilot course, I’ve been hearing of good recommendations from students to supplement it with Sporty’s Test Prep app on your iPad/iPhone.

Brady

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll be sure to download that. I also got the king flash card companion app which is awesome. Same log in as the king schools course.

2 Likes

Those flash cards are new since I went through as a student! How nice! I was favorable to the ASA test prep app and the ASA oral guidebooks for checkride prep. Just something else for you to check out!

1 Like

Andy,

Very cool! They didn’t have them back in the day but I am a huge fan of flash cards.

Adam

1 Like