Hi, my name is Christian Luneborg, 19 years old, just graduated from high school, and i have endless questions that i needed a pilot that have experience with ATP to answer my questions. I’m going to shorten this up a bit.
- To enter ATP or any other flight school(also applying an airline jobs), do i have to have a college degree or higher?
- What is an average length of time to complete 1500 hours of flight time before you are eligible to work at an airline company?
- After graduating at ATP, i read that you guaranteed to become a flight instructor and basically what does that job position do?
- I read from other people’s q&a that the length of time to finish ATP flight school depends on how hard you study and pass, is it true? What is the maximum length of time you can study and finish there?
- There is numerous locations of ATP flight school in America and i want to go to the one near Daytona Beach, is this a good location to go to? (I am from Dallas). Or it does not matter?
Thats all i have for now thanks!