Paid my deposit and scheduled a day with ATP... Have a question about king schools

So they gave me access to the faa ppl written exam ground school prep course by King schools.

However… How can I get access to the instrument and etc. Ground schools as well by king?

Does atp only supply the ppl one?

Yes, for the other exams ATP provides access to three Sheppard Air courses.

Adam

1 Like

I believe on your extranet home page their is a link to access the instrument Kong’s school unless that changed. That being said I’d use sheppard for the remaining tests, in which case you just call them, tell them ur enrolled with ATp and ur name and other info and they get u access. Should be in an email from Atp with the same thing I said as well

1 Like

While I understand you are anxious to look at all the material, I would focus solely on the PPL exam before looking at anything else.

Chris

1 Like

I just received word from ATP Admin that they sequentially provide access to more advanced King Schools courses as the student progresses through training. Initially, only the Private Ground School is available. This is in keeping with what I said about only focusing on one written exam at a time.

1 Like

Hi Chris. Thanks for the response.

Is there any way I can access the material prematurely?

This is because I want to finish all the written (instrument, etc) before starting my first day at ATP.

I’ve already nailed down my ppl written… Need to move on to the next ones

Have you taken the PPL written and passed?

Adam

1 Like

No, you need to take (and pass) the private written before you can advance to other sections.

Take FAA tests is not a simple walk-in process. You will need to contact ATP’s Training Support, they will direct you as to how to schedule your test.

2 Likes