Price of Flight School

Hello,
this is most likely a common question, but I always find differing answers online. I just want to know how much it would cost to be a student here and how long it’s would take to get a commercial flight licenses. I want to be a professional pilot, and I’m aware that it cost more than simply wanting it to be a hobby. I heard $100,000 is the full price.

Eric,

As clearly stated on the website, the cost of the Airline Career Pilot Program is $104,995. Thus includes EVERYTHING (except checkride fees and required equip (headset, iPad, etc).

This was one of the things that really impressed me about ATP. They told me the price was the price but I kept waiting for the “by the way…” which fortunately never came.

Adam

Hey Eric, Admissions Coordinator here!

The cost of tuition depends on the state, ranging from $104,995 to $107,995. You can reference the website for the states.

Feel free to give us a call at your convenience so that we may better assist you and answer any additional questions you might have.
ATP Admissions is available M-F 8am-7pm EST and our phone number is 904-595-7950. and our phone number is 904-595-7950.