Program complete at 39

Current and future aviators,

It’s been a year since my last post after finishing the program last November. Since then I flight instructed at another school based at MKC, earned my Gold Seal, had the opportunity to contract right seat and get SIC typed on the CE-500 series for a 91 operator, and landed my first full-time flying job for a 135 operator. I just completed my first PIC type rating on the Dassault Falcon 2000 at FSI in DFW. I couldn’t be more excited to fly the Falcon starting January 5th.

To all those working towards their aviation goals. Enjoy the time instructing, network and remain in contact with anyone you meet, and don’t lose sight on your end goals. This can be done.

All the best to everyone,
Ali

1 Like

Congrats Ali!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Sounds like you’ll be starting the New Year off right!

Adam

Ali,

That is awesome news. Thank you for checking in with us and letting us know how you are doing. The Falcon 2000 looks like a great jet to fly. Congrats on officially making it, Captain!

Chris

Syed,

Congratulations on landing the PIC type rating on the Falcon 2000, that is one sleek looking business jet that I’ve seen many times out and about. Hope you have a safe and wonderful holiday season! :snowman_with_snow:

Brady

Syed,

Thanks you for your updates, I am 38 and have been vigorously weighing up my options to take the plunge into the wonderful world of piloting. Reading your experience has helped in my decision making process. Please keep us updated with your progress.

All the best,

Kyle

Ali,

Wow, you’ve really built quite the resume since your last post! Congrats on the new job and type rating! Thanks for checking in. Please continue to do so once you’re all settled at the new job next year. We’d love to hear all about it.

Hannah