Regional Airlines Flow Program

Hi,
I am pursuing the airline pilot career. My plan is to attend ATP flight school in Houston after high school with my private pilot’s license. I am 17 and I know it is kind of early but I began discerning what regional airlines I will choose to apply for in the future. I guess my question is this…envoy airline has a flow program to American airlines. Do any other regional airlines offer this?

Drake,

MANY Regional airlines have flows (Envoy, PSA, Endeavor) with AA as do some of Delta’s and United is offering preferential hiring to some of their Regional partners. You have at least 4years before you could get your R-ATP and be hired by a Regional. During that time a) things can and will change and b) that gives you plenty of time to research what each Regional has to offer.

Adam

Drake,

You are really putting the cart before the horse here. So much could change in the next four years, it really is pointless to be focused on airlines now. What you need rot be focused on is getting a college degree and then picking a flight school.

Take a look at the FAQ section, there is a lot of good information there.

Chris

Chris,
Since i am getting my private rght now and i have the ability to attend ATP i will most likely do that. Once getting hired by a regional i plan to get a degree online. Just like many of the pilots i know have done. Before i talked to them i felt like it would be hard but after talking to them i realized that the goal of being in the cockpit can come way faster this way. Like i said i know im early but it doesnt hurt to be curious.
Drake