Farewell

Hello everybody,
To start with I want to thank you guys for taking the time to respond to my queries. I’ve enjoyed reading your responses and interacting with you all as well as reading the many other questions posted around the forum.
But lately I’ve found myself thinking that flying as a career isn’t for me. Of course I’ll continue to fly on airplanes as a passenger but I’ve decided in the long run, I like to move to the UK to drive passenger trains over there. But that’ll be a while yet as I’m due to graduate High School next month and will be looking for a job after the summer holidays to hopefully save up for an eventual move to the UK.

Anyways, I didn’t want to cease using this forum without saying goodbye. It’s been a blast and I wish all the inspiring pilots out there Good luck in pursuing your career.
Many thanks and :saluting_face:,
Darren

Darren,

Thank you for the kind words. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Chris

1 Like

Darren,

Thanks for being a part of the community, wishing you the best of luck with your endeavors!

Brady

1 Like

Darren,

Happy to see you here! You’re still quite young, don’t put pressure on yourself to figure it all out just yet! You’ve got time. Find something you enjoy and follow that. Best of luck!

Hannah

1 Like

Thanks so much guys.
And absolutely Hannah…I’ll absolutely pop in now and then to see how it’s going and who knows? If I do decide to become a pilot I look forward to popping into my nearest ATP location and checking it out.
Farewell for now, :handshake:
Darren