School Scheduling & Part time job

I am currently in NY & I hate my current career. I have always dreamt about being a pilot since I was younger and I am thinking of making the career change and following my dreams.

I am thinking of going to ATP at the Orlando or DAYTONA location in Florida. But i was just wondering how the school schedule looks like and would you be able to have a part time job? Also how long does the schooling take? And does ATP offer jobs after completing the program?

Taykumar,

First and foremost I recommend you visit our FAQ section and ATPs website (ATPFLIGHTSCHOOL.COM) as you’ll find the answer to many common questions as well as a ton of other useful information.

ATPs Fast Track program takes 9mos to complete but you would not be able to work part-time. The course is highly accelerated and requires a full-time commitment. ATP also offers a Flex Track program which would allow you to work. That program the time line isn’t fixed and is dependent on your availability.

ATP does offer successful grads instructor positions but it is not guaranteed.

Adam

1 Like

Taykumar,

If you need to work while in the program, I highly recommend looking into ATP’s Flex Track program. That version of the program is designed for students who are working or in college.

The Fast Track option is an all day, every day program and it would not be feasible to work while in it.

Chris

Taykumar,
ATP offers both the fast track and flex track program. The fast track is a full time commitment and you get through the program in 9 months. However if you have to work, the flex track is the way to go. It is a longer program and costs more for that additional schedule flexibility but you could still reach your goals while working. Check out the link below for more details:

https://atpflightschool.com/airline-career-pilot-program/flex-track-airline-career-pilot-program.html

-Hannah