Skywest Recruiter App

Good morning,

I have a question for you @Hannah, were you a recruiter in your time at Skywest? Also if you were I was just wondering how you liked your time being one? I saw the application on Skywest online and it interested me but just wanted to see how your time as a recruiter was. Thanks for your time.

Kyle

1 Like

Kyle,

Yes I was! It is one of the most coveted positions at Skywest. It’s a close group of pilots that get an extra responsibility in ensuring the future of the airline is in good hands. The daily interviews are a good way to keep your book knowledge sharp. Also, the pay is great for getting to stay home more and be in your bed each night. The best part is the recruitment events. They are a ton of fun. I highly recommend it.

Hannah

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the information I’ll definitely keep it in mind. Hope all is well at United for you!

Best of luck! I hope you get it. Keep us updated if you can.

Hannah

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah I’ll keep y’all updated

I’ll second that being a recruiter is a wonderful experience that one that looks great on your resume. As @Hannah said, it’s highly coveted as there are usually hundreds of applications in for it. Best way to stand out from the rest is to go to a recruiting event and meet other SkyWest recruiters. Typically, the person in charge of hiring the recruiters goes to the large events and it’s always better to put a face and personality with a name. Not sure who the new head is as the person in charge when Hannah and I were there has since moved on to another airline.

-Scott

1 Like