Starting ATP Flight School

Hey!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone on this forum. I am excited to announce that i’m starting ATP on August 1st and in the fast track paced program and set to finish by April 2023.

I just received all my books, uniform, and backpack in the mail and also ordered the required aviation headset and iPad.

Thank you to everyone on this forum for answering my questions and assisting me in the process. I hopefully start CFI academy in Charlotte, NC for 3 weeks in May and I can instruct for a couple years and become a regional pilot (piedmont air/psa air is my goal!)

I appreciate every single one of you and can’t wait to start the journey. Thank you!

Sincerely, Androu

2 Likes

Congrats Androu! You’ve taken the single best first step towards a career in aviation. Work hard and you will do well.

Adam

1 Like

Androu,

Congratulations on taking the leap. I am glad that we were able to play some small part in your decision making. Please keep us updated as you go through the program.

Chris

1 Like

This is exciting news, Androu! You’ve done your due diligence leading up to this moment. You will be entering the program with the right expectations. We are looking forward to following your journey to becoming an airline pilot!

Tory

1 Like

Androu,

Congratulations! You’ve taken the hardest step. Now you just have to work hard and say focused. Take some time to enjoy your summer because once you start the program, you’ll be on a fast track to your future career. It really does go by fast. As always, continue to keep us updated!

Hannah

1 Like

Androu,

Congratulations on the start date! August is going to roll right around the corner, sooner than later you will be in the training center doing new start check-in.

I recommend starting on your Private Pilot written, you can utilize the Sporty’s Study Buddy Test Prep App on your iPad if you have not yet started:

As Jerry Crawford once said: “To most people, the sky is the limit. To those who love aviation, the sky is home.” Welcome to the Aviation & ATP family!

Brady

1 Like