Update II from the NW

An update from the Pacific Northwest. I have my First Class Medical in hand. I have completed my PPL, IRA, CAX, FII, FIA, and FIO knowledge exams. I have also completed the Kings School coursework and the required videos on the Student Extranet for ATP. I have arranged for student housing at Phoenix/Mesa with a start date of Aril 18th. I am looking forward to this great opportunity, but I must thank everyone for all the great advice and mentors from this forum. First, a huge thank you to Tory, Hannah, Chris, Adam, and Brady Fries! I also want to thank everyone else that has contributed to AirlinePilot.Life with their own experiences and advice.
The advice given has steered me in the right direction. Now it is up to me. I will be giving this training my upmost dedication and time. I will try to keep everyone updated as my achievements are met, but my priority will be to studying and more studying. Thank you to everyone for the kind words. Onto KIWA!!

4 Likes

Angel,

Wow nice job! You really took the advice here and ran with it. Well done. We love hearing from passionate and eager future pilots like yourself. It’s our pleasure to do whatever we can to help you on your journey.

Officially the 10 day countdown! Enjoy your last few days off peace and quiet. Please keep us updated!

Hannah

1 Like

Angel,

Sounds like you’ve got all your ducks in a row. As a pilot the best way to ensure a successful trip is a good preflight. Excellent work and please keep us posted.

Adam

1 Like

Angel,

Nice work on getting so much of the course work and written tests done in advance, that will be a huge help to you. Thank you for the update and the kind words. Please keep the updates coming as you go through the program.

Chris

1 Like

Angel,

Thank you for listening and thank you for the kind words. You really are starting the program off with your best foot forward. This is exactly the kind of work ethic that this program demands.

Tory

1 Like