Congratulations, Captain Adam!

Please join me in congratulating Adam as he passed his final FAA Captain checkride today and is now Hawaiian Airline’s newest 717 Captain. Being a Captain at a major airline is the absolute pinnacle of the profession and it is a well deserved title for Adam.

Adam: we are all eagerly awaiting a left seat picture of you!

28 Likes

Great Job Adam!

1 Like

Thank you Chris! Have to admit I’m feeling pretty good right now.

Give me a few on the pic. Although I did get to wear my stripes today I didn’t think a selfie was appropriate with the FAA onboard :wink:

Adam

15 Likes

Livin’ the dream! :wink:

10 Likes

Congrats Adam! Such an inspiration! Gotta update your profile pic from the left seat though :wink:

1 Like

Congrats, Adam! I would like to be like you when I grow up :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Mr.Adam. You, Chris, and Tory are an inspiration to us who want to become Airline pilots and get to where you guys are

2 Likes

Congrats @Adam!!! Well deserved!!

Congratulations, Adam! It’s awesome to see another aviator reaching such a goal! I wish you nothing, but the best!

Yuran!

1 Like

Captain,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats Adam!

1 Like

Congratulations Adam. Well deserved!!

1 Like

Congrats Adam! You are truly inspiring! Best wishes!
Enrico

1 Like

Congratulations Adam!

1 Like

Congrats Adam! I hope you enjoy the new ride.

1 Like

I have my green card (Reuniting Families) , i’m currently in my country but in September i will move to live in America , so i have my high school degree (bac) and i’m in the first year at university ( English student) (in algeria ) but i want to be a pilot i want to study aviation in america to be an airline pilote so i want to know all the steps that i have to do to reach my goal please help me i’m really lost (san Francisco)

Thank you Lydia,

I recommend you spend some time reading through this forum starting with the FAQ section. This will answer most of not all your questions.

Adam

Congratulations Adam !!

Thank you but this is an old post.

Adam