Feb Start Date

Hello all,

I just wanted to provide a quick update. As of (late) last night, i have officially signed up for the Fast Tract Program. I want to thank everyone on this forum for their advice and guiding my decision, and Eric from Admin as he answered a lot of questions and got me signed up around 8pm last night.

That said, I begin on 02/28 which will give me time to finish my PPL and hopefully get some or all of the written exams out of the way. Again thank you all, and I look forward to this 3rd career in my life!

1 Like

Raegan,

Congrats! You’ve taken the single best step you can towards your career as a pilot. Remember finishing the writtens is a great leg up but definitely not required. Do as many as you can but don’t lose your mind. Also remember you’ll need at least 78hrs to get credit for your PPL. If you don’t ATP can finish you up but you will need that time.

As always we’re here to answer any and all questions.

Adam

Raegan,
Congratulations! What an exciting step. Your big welcome box will be arriving shortly. That’s when it will really kick in… Please continue to stop by with updates and ask any questions you have!
-Hannah

Just had a quick question, I have around 2 hours of SIM time (insignificant in the grand scheme of things) would that count towards the 78 hour minimum for credit private?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately no. You need 78 hrs minimum flight time. Here is the full list of requirements:
https://atpflightschool.com/airline-career-pilot-program/admission-prerequisites.html

1 Like

Raegan,

Congratulations on taking the next step in your career! Eric is a great guy to work with and so knowledgeable. Please keep us up to date as you go through the program and do not hesitate to ask us questions.

Chris