How will be my training with all almost all the writtens done?

Hello, how will my training be with almost all my writings done? I know this is a silly question, but I’m just curious and excited.

Varshil,

Ok, I’ll play. My question is what does “almost” mean?

Adam

Hi Adam, done with my PPL, IRA, FII and CAX. 2 exams left, Starting on November 6.

Ok so you’ve got another month, why not finish the last 2?

Adam

Much less stressful.

Varshil,

I would get the writtens done immediately, having them all completed will CHANGE your life when you enter the program. Imagine sitting there trying to learn to fly an airplane while also studying for a written, it can be stressful, especially with new change.

Finish the other two writtens is all I can say.

Brady

Varshil,

You’ve completed all of the hardest and most time consuming written exams. The FIA is similar to the CAX and the FOI is a small database of questions focused on the psychology of instructing. Stay focused and get those last two done. You’ll be glad you did.

Hannah

Hello, Thank you for the response everyone, just Passed my FIA only 1 exam left.

Varshil,

Great job! That’s it for the aviation content written exams. Like I said, the FOI bank is only about 250 questions. Should be the quickest to knock out.

Hannah

Yes, will study today and do the exam tomorrow.

Varshil,

Nicely done on completing the writtens, it will only serve you well as you transition into the program.

Please keep us updated on progress when you get a chance.

Brady

Hello, sorry for the late reply, passed all my writtens.

PAR 80%
IRA 92%
CAX 93%
FII 92%
FIA 91%
FOI 91%

Thanks to this forum i found that doing the writtens prior to the start date was the way to go, Now i’m more than ready to start my training.

2 Likes

Varshil,

Nice work on completing the writtens! It will serve you well, best of luck with your training. Please keep us posted when able on your progress.

Brady

Good work. It is especially nice to see how your scores improved from the first exam.

Brady, Chris

Thank you so much, i just have one last question.

How do i get verified as an ATP Student in the forum ?

You are verified :slight_smile:

Thank you Sir.

:wave: Me too?

Done. It is a manual process.

1 Like

I just completed my 2nd week at the KGKY location. I can really feel the fast pace of the program. There is a lot of information to retain in a short period of time. I didn’t fly my first week. However, I started flying after my ELEVATES and the good thing is that I didn’t feel motion sickness in any of my flights so far. The only thing I’m struggling with is taxiing, other than that i’m enjoying it all. It definitely is exhausting but at the same time rewarding. I’m excited for what is coming up next as I am starting my TOL’s. Just one piece of advice for anyone who is starting soon, Do your writtings if not all, do PAR or IRA (if you are credited for private). It will help immensely.